- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoon grainy Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon maple syrup
- 1 teaspoon minced garlic
- 2 teaspoons chopped fresh thyme
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh rosemary
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 8 to 12 boneless, skinless chicken thighs, depending on size (about 2 pounds total)
- Whisk oil, lemon juice, balsamic, mustard, maple syrup, garlic, thyme and rosemary together.
- Pour over chicken thighs.
- Marinate for 2 hours or overnight, refrigerated.
- Preheat grill to medium.
- Remove chicken from marinade and brush a little additional oil on chicken to prevent sticking.
- Season with salt and pepper.
- Grill 5 to 6 minutes a side or until juices run clear.
Serve with olive salsa.