Serves 2 very generously…
- 2 French-cut veal chops, about 300g each
- 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- Salt and cracked black pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450F/220C.
- Combine rosemary and lemon rind and sprinkle on chops.
- Season with salt and cracked pepper.
- Heat oil in oven-proof skillet on medium-high heat.
- Sear chops about 1 minute per side, and then place skillet in oven and bake for 10 to 12 minutes or until chops are just pink inside.
- Put a small dab of the lemon anchois aioli beside each chop and serve the rest separately.
Serve with green beans and sautéed potatoes