Possibly inherited from Stacey (?) – one way or the other thoroughly enjoyed by us and our friends, and their friends, and their friends..To get about 300 ml of the paste, good for a generous serving of baked chips with Rick’s dip for 4 people you will
- Blend, mix or mash
- 250g cream cheese (room temperature)
- 1 tbsp curry powder
- 1 tbsp ground cumin
- 1 tbsp Mango Chutney.
- Once you have a smooth paste, you can cover it and place in the fridge for a few hours until needed.
- Once ready to serve you will spread the paste on a flat plate and top with:
- Red or/and hot pepper jelly
- Green onions
- Toasted pine nuts (toast at low temp as they brown very quickly)
- Dried cranberries
- Serve with dry baked chips, provide some knife-like tool to facilitate extraction. Serviettes are useful, too.
and mango chutney is what? Is it a topping or an ingredient?
careful read will tell you it is an ingredient, to be mixed into the cheese/curry/cumin part..
will try to say it clearer! Thank you..