Bardzo delikatne, serowe.. The frittata can be made several hours ahead and refrigerated, but fresh is the best!
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 large or extra large eggs
- Salt and freshly ground pepper to taste
- 250 ml fresh ricotta
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 1 garlic clove, minced or mashed in a mortar and pestle
- Preheat the oven to 350F/175C degrees.
- Place the oil in a 2 l baking dish or a large cast iron skillet.
- Rub the oil over the sides of the pan, and place in the oven.
- Meanwhile, whisk the eggs in a large bowl.
- Whisk in the salt (about 1/2 teaspoon), pepper, ricotta, mint and garlic.
- Remove the baking dish from the oven and scrape in the egg mixture.
- Return to the oven, and bake 30 minutes or until lightly coloured on the top and set.
- Remove from the heat, and allow to sit for 10 minutes or longer before serving.
- Serve hot, or allow to cool and serve at room temperature.