Very simple and very tasty. Never any leftovers. Needs marinating overnight.
- 8 chicken thighs (skin removed or cut of your choice)
- 2 large lemons (cut in halves)
- 2 large lemons, juice of
- rind of 1/2 lemon (use veggie peeler on one from above)
- 1 tablespoon fresh rosemary leaves
- 1 teaspoon crushed garlic
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- Mix marinade ingredients using mortar& pestle and give a bit of a thump or 3 to bruise rosemary& lemon rind.
- Place chicken and marinade in a ziplock bag (removing any airpockets) massage and refrigerate overnight.
- Pre-heat BBQ to Medium to Medium-High.
- BBQ chicken for approximately 25 minutes (or until done)- turning regularly.
- Squeeze a lemon half over chicken with each turn.
- Serve with salad.