- 1 tbsp ( 15 mL) brown sugar,
- 1 tbsp ( 15 mL) minced or grated fresh ginger,
- 1 large garlic clove, minced,
- 4 tsp ( 20 mL) freshly squeezed lime juice,
- 1 tsp ( 5 mL) fish sauce,
- 1 tsp ( 5 mL) hot chili-garlic sauce,
- 1/4 tsp ( 1 mL) salt,
- 2 tbsp ( 30 mL) vegetable oil,
- 1 tbsp ( 15 mL) toasted sesame oil,
- 4 to 6 fresh peaches or nectarines,
- 2 sweet peppers, preferably red,
- 8 cups ( 2 L) mixed salad greens,
- 1/2 cup ( 125 mL) fresh coriander leaves (optional).
- In a medium-size bowl, stir sugar with ginger, garlic, lime juice, fish sauce, chili-garlic sauce and salt.
- Whisk in vegetable and sesame oils.
- Use right away or leave at room temperature up to half a day or refrigerate up to 3 days.
- Just before serving, peel peaches.
- Halve, remove pits and thinly slice.
- Place in a bowl. Quarter peppers and remove seeds.
- Then thinly slice and add to peaches.
- Whisk dressing, pour over peach mixture and gently stir until coated.
- Toss in a large salad bowl with greens and coriander, if using.
- Taste and add more salt, if needed.