- 1 lb. pork tenderloin trimmed & cut into 8 crosswise pieces
- 1/8 tsp. cayenne pepper
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- for serving, 2 kiwi fruit, peeled, thinly sliced crosswise
- 6 tbsp. red raspberry preserves
- 2 tbsp. red wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp. Catsup
- 1/2 tsp. prepared horseradish
- 1/2 tsp. soy sauce
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- Fresh raspberries for garnish, optional
- Press each tenderloin slice to 1 inch thickness; lightly sprinkle both sides of each slice with cayenne pepper.
- Heat butter in large heavy skillet over a medium-high heat.
- Add tenderloin slices; cook 3-4 minutes on each side.
- Meanwhile, combine all sauce ingredients in small saucepan; simmer over low heat about 3 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Keep warm.
- Place cooked tenderloin slices on warm serving plate; spoon on sauce and top each tenderloin with kiwi slice.
- Garnish each serving plate with remaining kiwi slices and fresh raspberries, if desired.