Supremes de Volaille aux Champignon czyli piersi/filety kurze w sosie grzybowym
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts
- ½ teaspoon lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- Big pinch white pepper
- 5 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon minced shallot or green onion
- 150g diced or sliced mushrooms of any kind
- 60 ml chicken or beef stock or canned beef bouillon
- 60 ml port, Madeira or dry vermouth
- 250 ml whipping cream
- Lemon juice as needed
- 2 tablespoons minced parsley
- Rub the chicken breasts with lemon juice and sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Heat butter in ovenproof skillet until foaming.
- Add shallots and sauté a minute without browning.
- Stir in mushrooms and sauté for a minute or two.
- Remove from heat and add chicken breasts.
- Roll breasts in the skillet butter until coated, then cover with a sheet of parchment or wax paper. Cover skillet and place in oven.
- Bake for 6 minutes, remove from oven and press top with your finger. If breasts still feel soft, bake another few minutes.
- When the breasts feel springy to the touch, they are done. Remove to a warm platter and cover while making the sauce.
- Pour stock and wine into a skillet. Bring to boil over high heat and boil down quickly until liquid is syrupy.
- Stir in cream and boil down until cream has thickened slightly.
- Off heat, taste for seasoning and add drops of lemon juice to taste.
- Pour sauce over the breasts, sprinkle with parsley and serve at once.
This entry was posted in Breasts only / Piersi Kurze
. Bookmark the permalink