In addition to dressing greens, this is especially good drizzled over sliced avocado.
Makes about 125ml.
Can be prepared in 45 minutes or less.
- 2 tablespoons red miso (fermented bean paste)
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 1/2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 60ml vegetable oil
- 1 teaspoon minced peeled fresh ginger
- 1 scallion, minced
- In a bowl mash together miso and mustard and whisk in water and lemon juice.
- Add oil in a stream, whisking, and whisk vinaigrette until emulsified.
- Whisk in ginger and scallion.