Yield: 4 servings.
· 2/3 cup olive oil
· 2 tablespoons coarsely chopped flat-leaf parsley
· 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh thyme
· 1 teaspoon chopped fresh rosemary
· 2 teaspoons finely grated lemon zest
· 1/2 teaspoon finely grated orange zest
· 1/2 teaspoon minced garlic
· 1/4 teaspoon red pepper flakes
· 5 medium Yukon gold potatoes (about 1 1/4 pounds), rinsed and dried
· Sea salt and freshly ground black pepper to taste.
1. Whisk together 1/3 cup olive oil and the parsley, thyme, rosemary, zests, garlic and red pepper.
2. Set aside for at least a half-hour.
3. Preheat the oven to 450 degrees (225C).
4. Cut each potato into 6 to 8 wedges.
5. Heat a large ovenproof pan over high heat, add the remaining 1/3 cup olive oil and the potatoes.
6. Season well with salt and pepper and toss the potatoes gently in the pan.
7. Lower the heat to medium and cook, tossing occasionally, until the potatoes are lightly browned on all sides, 10 to 15 minutes.
8. Transfer to the oven and cook until golden brown and tender, about 5 minutes.
9. Toss the potatoes with the seasonings and salt and pepper.