Very simple – some fruit, some sugar. You will adopt the shape and quantities to a specific fruit. For example, in case of prunes and plums you may handle only one half of each fruit within one pieróg, in case on blueberries you may use a spoonful..
- Sliwki, albo truskawki, albo jagody, albo wisnie…(plums, or prunes, or strawberries, or blueberries, or cherries..)
- Szczypta cukru (niekoniecznie) – optional , some sugar
Także – to serve with:
- Sour cream lub whipping cream
- Rinse the fruit and pit them as appropriate
- Place the fruit in appropriate amount in the centre of the dough, seal
- Boil and serve cold or hot, with sour cream, or with whipping cream, or with butter and sugar.