- 120-150g small salad leaves, including some sprigs of coriander
- 200g cooking chorizo, large or mini ones
for the chickpea dressing
- 100g canned chickpeas, or half the weight of dried ones, soaked and cooked
- 2 small shallots, peeled and finely chopped
- A small piece (10-15g) root ginger, scraped and finely chopped or grated
- 2 tsp tomato ketchup
- 1 tbsp white wine vinegar
- 4 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp chopped coriander Salt and a pinch of paprika
- First make the dressing by mixing all the ingredients and season to taste with salt and paprika.
- Grill the chorizo for 4-5 minutes for large ones, then let them cool a little and slice into 1/2cm pieces.
- If you are using mini ones, then leave them whole.
- Arrange the salad leaves on a plate with the chorizo and spoon the dressing over.