Let the object to be covered with chocolate extraordinaire cool down before decorating!!
These below will produce a solid liter of sweetness. Use the amounts in scale to your needs. Be aware that the process of solidifying may take up to 24 hours in the cool (fridge?) environment.
- 8oog bitter real chocolate top quality (Baker’s Chocolate) (CALLEBOUT, Finest Belgian)
- 400 g ghee (or clarified butter) [300 g for harder, crunchy layer]
- 1 cup/250 ml Whipping cream (an option only, for a thin layer effect)
- Microwave the chocolate and butter on DUTY CYCLE 20% (can not exceed 60C).
- Stir constantly, do not stop; if needed, add a splash of whipping cream and stir again..
- When consistency (or 59C) is reached, whichever comes first, use immediately.