- 6 large shelled scallops, cut in half
- 30g oats
- 25ml each of fresh juice – orange pineapple, grapefruit and grape
- 50ml natural yoghurt
For the pea cream
- 125ml vegetable stock
- 125ml double cream or yogourt
- 125g frozen peas
- 50ml water
- Boil the peas for four minutes.
- Blitz, pass through a sieve and put to one side to cool.
- Place the yoghurt in a squeezy bottle and draw a square on each plate, then divide into four smaller squares.
- Pour one of each juice in each square and sprinkle with the oats.
- Sauté the scallops in a little oil and arrange as a tower of three on a plate in the middle.