Last update: May 12, 2013.
- 1.5 kg carp
- 1 tbsp gelatin
- 1 l vegetable stock
- 2 tbsp water
- 4 peppercorns
- 1 egg white
- 3 bay leaves
- Remove head and clean fish.
- Cook head and spices in vegetable stock for half hour.
- Place whole fish in a pan.
- Cover with strained stock and simmer for half hour until tender.
- Remove fish and place on a serving platter.
- To clarify stock, add slightly beaten egg white and bring to boiling point, stirring lightly.
- Strain through cheese cloth.
- Dissolve gelatin in water, add stock.
- Pour over the cooled fish.
- Chill thoroughly until firm.
- Garnish with carrot rings, hard boiled eggs, and lemon slices.
This entry was posted in Carp / Karp
. Bookmark the permalink