For four people (1/4 chicken each)
- gremolata (lemon zest, garlic, Italian parsley, blended together in the last moment)
- ½ C. mayonnaise
- 1 whole chicken, quartered
- Place the mayonnaise in a mixing bowl, add three heaping tablespoons of the gremolata and blend well.
- Drop in the chicken pieces and smear with the savory mayonnaise.
- Bake the chicken on a tray in a pre-heated 375F oven for 45 minutes.
- When cooking the chicken, keep in mind that a half dozen carrots, peeled and cut into strips, can be cooked on the same tray. They compliment the chicken today and then can be used as a part of a salad the next day.