Very successful.Not a formal dinner dish, but an excellent family level course.
Makes 4 servings
- 4 sheets (12×18-inches each) of Reynolds Wrap® Everyday® Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil
- 450-500g raw Alaska scallops (instead of scallops you can try 500g Alaska cod, pollock, sole/flounder or halibut fillets. Place fillets over orzo mixture in foil packet and bake or grill).
- 700 ml cooked orzo pasta
- 1 can (13.75 oz.) artichoke hearts, drained and quartered
- 500 ml cherry tomato halves
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic juice
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- Salt and freshly ground pepper
- 3 tablespoons chopped fresh dill or 1 tablespoon dried dill weed
- 150g crumbled feta cheese
- Preheat oven to 450°F/220C or grill to medium-high.
- Combine Alaska scallops, orzo, artichoke hearts, tomatoes, garlic, lemon juice, olive oil, salt, pepper and dill.
- Center one-fourth of mixture on each sheet of Reynolds Wrap Everyday Heavy Duty Aluminum Foil.
- Bring up foil sides. Double fold top and ends to seat packet, leaving room for heat circulation inside. Repeat to make four packets.
- Bake 14 to 18 minutes on a cookie sheet in oven OR GRILL 9 to 11 minutes in covered grill.
- Sprinkle with feta cheese before serving.