We do not usually eat (nor do we consider buying) commercial smoked salmon – but we received from our neighbour, who smokes meat and fish wonderfully, a ready-to-use gift package. So – here it is:
For 4, as a starter
- 60 ml natural yogourt,
- 1 tsp horseradish sauce,
- 1 tbsp finely chopped dill,
- squeeze of lemon juice,
- pinch of salt.
- 250g smoked salmon
- 150g mixed greens
- 200 g sweet cherry tomatoes, halved
- 100 dry black olives
- Mix all the ingredients of the dressing, set aside
- arrange salad leaves on four plates
- Place the tomatoes on top of salad leaves
- Tear the salmon with your fingers in small chunks, place on top of the tomatoes.
- Scatter olives on top, drizzle with dressing.
- Serve with crusty baguette.