Creamy shredded Brussels sprouts
Quick and very tasty solution to a brukselka problem; some 500 g (1 lb) is likely ok for 4 people as a side dish..
- olive oil (or vegetable oil.. a valid option)
- garlic cloves, finely chopped
- Brussels sprouts, shredded ( i usually slice the heads into 3-4 flat pieces)
- A splash of double cream
- Freshly ground black pepper and salt
- Heat the oil in a large frying pan over a medium heat.
- Add the garlic and fry for 1 minute
- Add the shredded sprouts and fry for a few minutes until they are tender and lightly golden.
- Add the cream, bring up to the boil and cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Season well with salt and pepper
This entry was posted in Brussels Sprouts / Brukselka
. Bookmark the permalink