- 2 tablespoon butter
- 1 lb package peeled trimmed baby carrots
- 2 cups unsweetened apple juice
- 2 teaspoon honey
- 2 tablespoon minced green onion tops
1. Melt butter in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
2. Add carrots and sauté until carrots begin to brown slightly, about 8 minutes.
3. Add apple juice and honey and bring to boil.
4. Reduce the heat and simmer until carrots are tender and liquid is reduced to glaze, stirring occasionally, about 15 minutes.
5. Season to taste with salt and pepper.
6. Transfer to bowl.
7. Sprinkle with green onion tops and serve.